$10,000 and up
- Fellows benefits plus three new gift memberships to be sent to recipients of your choice
- Invitation to the annual Library Society Gala
- Private tour for Fellow and guests of the new Bindery and participation in book binding process
- Opportunity to attend private collection studies and receptions
- Choice of one book to be bound in the Bindery
Established December 28th, 1748 by seventeen young gentlemen of various trades and professions wishing to avail themselves of the latest publications from Great Britain, the Charleston Library Society paved the way for the founding of the College of Charleston in 1770 and provided the core collection of natural history artifacts for the founding of the Charleston Museum (the first in America) in 1773.